Scope of application:
In buildings of industrial, cultural, domestic, public and residential use with reinforced concrete or stone structures requiring restoration of the integrity of beams, columns, walls, lintels, floor slabs, etc.
Injection works are realized in the following steps:
- Identified problem areas are prepared; cracks are polished along the entire length.
- Jointing and caulking of cracks or joints are carried out with the repair compound.
- Injection holes (openings) are drilled crossing cracks, and packers are installed.
- Preparation of repair materials (polymer cement, epoxy, polyurethane compounds).
- Injections of the repair compound are carried out with constant monitoring of its pressure and flow rate according to the project or until the "failure".
- Tool cleaning
- After polymerization of the mortar, the packers are removed; the holes are choked with a plugging repair composition.